Super Eagles duo of Ahmed Musa and John Ogu has returned to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia via a chartered private jet despite a ban on international and domestic flights due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Athletic NG understands the pair were given clearance by both the Nigerian and Saudi Arabian government for their return despite the lockdown.
- Rohr is not the best option for Super Eagles – Abdu Maikaba
- Ladan Bosso speaks on inclusion of NPFL stars in nation team
- Super Eagles job: If not Gernot Rohr, then who?
- Onazi reveals how Stephen Keshi helped him play for Nigeria
- How wealthy are NPFL players?
Musa, earlier this week posted a video on Twitter responding to rumours that he has contacted the coronavirus.
“Pls ignore any false news about me or my family testing positive to COVID-19, we are self-isolating for 14 days since we got in from Saudi Arabia as the law stipulate, ” Super Eagles said.
Musa joined Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr in 2018 from CSKA Moscow and has scored 7 goals in 41 appearances.
While imposing midfielder, John Ogu plays for Al Adalh still in the Saudi Arabian league. He has made 7 appearances this season.